50 SECRETS FOR A GREEN THUMB
These 50 gardening secrets for a green thumb gardener. These gardening ideas and hacks can make all the difference and make you a gardener with a GREEN THUMB! Whether you are a beginner or an expert, Please watch and implement all these 50 gardening tips and be a successful gardener!
1. Gardening needs Patience!
2. Go Scientific!
3. Do you know the Surest way to kill a plant?
4. Do not get upset when a plant dies
5. Thumb Rule for Watering:
6. The most common reason plants fail to bloom.
7. Many plants wilt in hot sun, even if soil is moist.
8. Butterflies are the most beautiful visitors to your garden.
9. Encourage beneficial insects and pollinators.
10. Do not use powerful chemical pesticides!
11. Avoid wetting the leaves when you water.
12. A kinked Garden hose is a waste of time and energy.
13. Fruits and Vegetable plants.
14. You know, you are a True Gardener, if?
15. Best and safe organic pesticide is?.
16. Say No! to Chemicals!
17. You know you could burn your plants with chemical fertilizers like NPK, DAP or Urea.
18. Prepare a Garden Maintenance schedule
19. Grouping Plants.
20. Choose the Right Plant for the Right Location.
21. Soil is the King!
22. Sunlight plus a well draining soil.
23. Prevention is better than cure.
24. Remove weeds.
25. Top soil raking or tilling.
26. Fertilize your plants at the same time when you?.
27. Know your plant by its name and family. These best apps make it easy!
28. Soil PH and Temperature can be very important!
29. Soak your seeds!
30. Always use gardening protection.
31. Pruning or trimming.
32. Keep your garden clean – Health is Wealth!
33. Rule of Thumb for Watering:
34. For Cloning your favourite plant and growing its cuttings.
35. Container selection.
36. Use organic fertilizers and not chemical fertilizers.
37. Go for F1 or F2 hybrid seeds.
38. When you purchase plants from a nursery.
39. Repot your potted plants.
40. Reuse old potting soil by adding?
41. Patency of the drainage holes.
42. Keep ants away from your garden.
43. Never mix saw dust or any raw stuff into your potting mix.
44. Do not Kill earth worms.
45. Install a Shade net for your.
46. Gardening keeps you healthy.
47. Learn to interpret leaf yellowing and leaf browing at tips and edges.
48. Learn to interpret leaf curling.
49. Sow the rights seeds in the right season.
50. Grow plants faster and healthier using.
51. Work Smart! Use some sensible Gardening Shortcuts and Hacks to save time.
Please Like and Share this video with your friends! Happy Gardening!
100 BEST GARDEN HACKS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILDnpeCELeY
BEST LIQUID FERTILZIER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf_0OjYHklU
GET 500% MORE FLOWERS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDIYZci5w2k
LEAF YELLOWING DIAGNOSIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ullQwnB6ms
LEAF CURLING DIAGNOSIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1Uk9GYrQI
RULES OF CLONING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLvgE6ouNBA
SAW DUST IN GARDENING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=262FSISLHAE
GARDENING SHOCKING QUESTIONS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDbr7MQNNIk&list=PLvE-WOB38X7blmKGKN6G9lFGQHjSvStg7
PLANT DISEASE CONTROL : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lew4mw0taqs&list=PLvE-WOB38X7ZDrUATH6HJN5EoExTGxLdj
Please LIKE and Share your Thoughts and COMMENTS below.
Free SUBSCRIBE TO Our Channel at: http://www.youtube.com/c/gardentips?sub_confirmation=1
CLICK NOTIFICATION BELL TO “ON” TO RECEIVE UPDATES!
Gardening Products I buy: http://www.gkvk.net/links/
Our Website: http://www.gkvks.com
My Purchased Gardening Products: http://www.gkvks.com/shop
Garden Tips – Gardening Channel in English – http://youtube.com/gardentips
Gardening Tips Hindi – http://youtube.com/gardeningtips
CHECK OUR PLAYLISTS: https://www.youtube.com/gardentips/playlists
Join Our WhatsApp Group to learn from experts: Please Join Here https://www.youtube.com/gardentips/join for a small fee. After Joining, please contact us with your youtube user id and whatsapp number to be added to our Gardening Family. Contact here – https://www.youtube.com/gardentips/about (enquiries).
#GREENTHUMB #GARDENINGIDEAS #GARDENING #GARDENINGTIPS