10 Vegetable Garden Hacks to GROW Your Productivity in 2020!
This video gives you 10 (lesser-known) ideas for you to use to make your vegetable garden or allotment more productive this year.
Pre-Order Grow Food for Free: https://geni.us/grow-food-for-free
The Idea for quick navigation:
1. Create a monthly planting plan instead of a yearly plan 0:40
2. Make your garden and plants less enticing to slugs 1:39
3. Reduce bare ground in early spring 2:20
4. Dealing with overwhelming tasks 2:49
5. Another way of dealing with overwhelm 4:16
6. Why you must be patient 4:56
7. Know the type of crops that give you multiple types of harvests 5:54
8. Making the most of podcasts and audiobooks as you garden 6:42
9. Surviving cabbage whites this year 7:25
10. Winter vegetables are incredible 8:17
Podcast links are in the pinned comment 🙂
Seed sponsor: https://www.organiccatalogue.com
Tool sponsor: https://www.bulldogtools.co.uk
Main Camera: https://amzn.to/2KCbn0k
Second Camera: https://amzn.to/2KkRoUA
Second Microphone: https://amzn.to/2yXuRYJ
HuwsNursery is a channel which dedicates itself to teaching you how to grow an abundance of food at your home. Videos are uploaded every week and cover a vast range of subjects including; soil health, sowing, transplanting, weeding, organic tips, permaculture, pest control, harvesting and low maintenance growing to name a few.
Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/user/HuwsNursery?sub_confirmation=1
Become a Patreon and help HuwsNursery GROW! https://www.patreon.com/huwsnursery
With thanks to the support of my top tier patreons; William Shidal, Ben Porcher, Namaste Foundation, Valeria Letelier and Mike Moore