Techniques growing aquatic plant red sail flowers in glass vases, office decoration
#Cyperus #Alocasia #Goldcrest
Growing hydroponic plants with colored stones, plants suitable for hydroponics
I decided to try growing plants suitable for hydroponics in plastic bottles.
Attempt to root the ‘lucky bamboo’ grown in the room.
Hopefully the roots will come down well over the summer.
Wash the saekdol and hydroball several times and soak them in water in advance to get rid of foreign substances.
It is a plant suitable for water. It is best to grow it in a well-ventilated place.
It grows relatively well in semi-shade and shade.
(‘Goldcrest wilma’ loves sunlight.)
Anthurium is also known as anthurium or round flower or red sail flower. It belongs to the Ray family, is a perennial, bushy plant. Short stem of anthurium. The leaves are dark green when old and light green when young, tapering to the tail, 9-15 cm wide, 18-30 cm long, cylindrical petioles.
Anthurium has many colors and every color is very prominent such as red, pink, orange, white. The flowers of this plant are hermaphroditic flowers at the same base and have an oblong shape of 3-5 cm in yellow color attached to the flowers. The flower is in the form of a blade, like a heart-shaped leaf but with vibrant colors.
Anthuriums are usually available all year round, especially in spring and summer. A special feature of anthurium is the variable color. Young flowers will be darker in color and mature flowers will be lighter in color. Even old flowers often fade, turning to the greenish-white color of the leaves.
There are 3 types of anthurium: minor anthurium, middle anthurium and great anthurium. Depending on the layout space and the preferences of the grower, which type of anthurium to choose.
How to take care of anthurium
Taking care of indoor plants in general is not too difficult.
– About light: Anthurium loves light, but it is also one of the office plants, so it can still live well in low light and artificial light such as fluorescent lights.
– About water: suitable humidity for plants is about 70 – 80%. If the weather is hot and dry, water twice a week, and if the weather is cold and wet, water once a week. You should pay attention to observe the plant to see signs of lack or excess of water. If dry, the leaves will be pale, yellow, and wilted. If there is too much water, the roots will rot and the plant will die.
– About temperature: the plant is suitable for a temperature of 15-30 degrees Celsius. If the temperature is lower than 15 degrees, the plant will grow slowly, and if it is higher than 30 degrees Celsius, the leaves will turn yellow. You need to pay attention to avoid heat and cold for the tree by covering, putting the tree in a warm or cool room.
– About the soil: should choose the type of soil, loose, airy to avoid water retention. You should mix more manure or phosphate fertilizer for more nutrients.
– Plant propagation: the most common method is to extract seedlings from the mother plant. After about 4-5 months, the leaves will appear. Separate the seedling close to the root with a sharp knife, use water hyacinth root to bundle the cut, incubate for a while for sure roots before planting in a pot.